1. Which technologies are implemented and executed behind Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment?
The method comprises drawing out one’s own blood and centrifuging it so that the plasma with platelets gathers in the tube. This plasma is rich in platelets and initiates the growth of the cells as they are very beneficial in tissue renewal and give a boost to the roots of the hair. It is then applied to the scalp by injecting or rubbing on the scalp after performing derma roller therapy in the areas that undergo the issue of hair loss or baldness. In the field of hair repair, studies support the PRP therapy as a favorable treatment option to encourage the hair growth.
It is completely natural, safe, non-surgical treatment to treat hair fall, hair thinning or hair loss. PRP treatment is generally done when the person has reached the 2nd level of baldness. Kiran Dermasurge has the best PRP Treatment in Delhi with a strong team of highly qualified dermatologists in India and an efficient team of medical staff.
2. What age limit is advisable for undertaking Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment?
The treatment doesn’t have any specific age. Your dermatologist is the best person to answer this. A thorough diagnosis and screening of the problem will be an ideal way to go about it. In case, your doctors find you as the right candidate for PRP treatment, he will suggest you to go for it. Regularly follow-up with your doctor to eliminate any confusion.
3. What is the cost of Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment offered by Kiran Dermasurge?
The cost of the treatment is generally affordable. The best Dermatology services in Delhi offers the PRP treatment for Hair at highly reasonable cost. Depending on the number of sessions, the cost reduces considerably. You can ask any experienced dermatologist in Delhi NCR regarding the number of treatment required. Kiran Dermasurge is the best center for PRP Treatment in Delhi.
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages involved in the treatment?
5. What are the general precautions and medical word of advice in regard to the treatment undertaken?
6. What is the USP of Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment?
7. What is the success ratio of these treatments?
It is important to understand that PRP is not a 100% cure for your problem. However, a good dermatologist and the best PRP Treatment in Delhi NCR would enhance your results. At Kiran Dermasurge, we make sure that you get the best treatment from the renowned dermatologists and skin experts.