1. Which technologies are implemented and executed behind the hair transplant through strip method?
Through this treatment, baldness and hair loss problem is treated. This is the most prevalent form of surgical hair restoration. In this treatment, the strip of the skin from the patient’s head is taken out to harvest hair for transplantation goals. Moreover, this method is to get a maximum number of follicular units in the affected areas in one day. This method is surgical and gives quick results which are long-lasting.
Being one of the most prevalent forms of hair restoration, the strip method is also referred as FUS (Follicular Unit Strip) method.
2. What age limit is advisable for undertaking hair transplant through strip method?
Since the procedure involves taking out a strip of hair to serve the purpose of transplantation, it is important to have a healthy body and a healthy mind. People Above 18 years of age can consider this procedure only after consultation with the dermatologist.
3. What is the cost of hair transplant through strip method offered by you?
The cost depends on per graft used in the complete hair transplantation procedure. Apart from this, the pattern of baldness, the level of baldness and the consultation fee is different from doctor to doctor. Hence, only the best clinic for hair transplant in Delhi will suggest you a high-quality treatment with great results.
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages involved in the treatment?
The person may experience numbness and sensation at the back of the head. In case this problem persists for more than a few days, kindly consult your dermatologist.
5. What are the general precautions and medical word of advice in regard to the treatment undertaken?
Since in this method, sutures are used at the back of the head and hence, special precautions need to be taken while sleeping, resting your head. Refrain from heavy exercise for at least a week. Avoid strenuous work and take care of the stitches. It is also important to plan a gap between the sittings.
6. What is the USP of hair transplant through strip method?
7. What is the success ratio of these treatments?
The success ratio depends upon the doctors and the way the treatment is implemented. The best centre for Hair transplant through strip method will use the state-of-the-art methodology and highly experienced professionals to make the procedure successful and a happy experience for the patient.