1. Which technologies are implemented and executed behind hair transplant through FUE method?
The process of hair transplant is quite common these days. With the simple, quick and easy procedure of hair grafting from the donor site to the recipient site on the head, hair transplant is one of the emerging technologies to treat male patterned baldness. In the FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction method, the doctors take out 1-4 follicular units from the head using tiny punches of 0.6 mm and 1.0 mm in diameter.
This procedure needs thorough precision and only an expert dermatologist in Delhi NCR can conduct this procedure successfully. At Kiran Dermasurge, this procedure is conducted by highly experienced dermatologists who have handled various cases in the past. The FUE method is conducted when the patient is under the influence of anesthesia. The procedure can take a few sessions and on an average 2,500 to 3,000 grafts are done for an average person. In a nutshell, individual grafts are separated from the linear strip taken from the back of the head and implanted on the problem area.
2. What age limit is advisable for undertaking hair transplant through FUE method?
Generally, the problem of hair loss and patterned baldness arises in adults after a certain age. Hence, it would be right to consult a dermatologist to get guidance on the treatment one should undergo to solve hair fall.
3. What is the cost of hair transplant through FUE method offered by Kiran Dermasurge?
The cost of the treatment varies from the number of sessions undertaken and the extent of the problem. You can visit our clinic and get a free consultation regarding the entire procedure. Our dermatologists are highly experienced and will be happy to solve all your queries and guide you regarding the cost aspect.
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages involved in the treatment?
After the treatment, it is likely that the hair may fall off or become thin which is generally termed as ‘shock loss’ however, new hair will start to grow gradually.
5. What are the general precautions and medical word of advice in regard to the treatment undertaken?
6. What is the USP of hair transplant through FUE method?
7. What is the success ratio of these treatments?
There is a high percentage of the success rate of hair transplant surgeries by FUE method. An experienced dermatologist for hair transplant by FUE Method can perform the procedure easily without any issue. Kiran Dermasurge has a dynamic team of specialist and surgeons that assure great results.