Indeed beauty is delicate therefore; it needs to be nourished so as to preserve its grace. With appropriate ingredients and accurate amount of care, the goodness of skin can be taken care of with a radiant glow. Proper skin care routine can help in enhancing your real beauty at its best because the good skin needs the best care, especially during the monsoons. Anyone would agree to this, isn’t it? The skin needs moisture and care due to humidity at the time of monsoon and to avoid skin/fungal infections caused by the dirty water.
SKIN ISSUES DURING MONSOON
- Facial Folliculitis: This is a common infection & inflammation of the hair follicles caused by the bacteria & fungal. The infection is caused due to excessive sweating, dehydration, and humidity.
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating): The condition can get worse during monsoons and may result in infections especially in the feet, armpits, face & scalp.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation or uneven skin tone is one of the most common issues among people. This may result from excessive exposure to the sun.
- Skin Allergies: Infections due to infected food and water can directly affect the skin right from eczema, rashes etc.
Don’t let your skin go through the grief. Here are some effective skin treatments that can keep your skin healthy and fresh during the monsoon.
If you are all set to explore the new technologies in the area of aesthetic dermatology, Kiran Dermasurge has come up with various skin rejuvenation treatments that help in making your skin refreshing and re-energized. From a spot-free to a pigment-free skin, the skin rejuvenation treatment offers a healthy and glowing skin. Monsoon season comes with various skin problems like acne, pimples, extremely oily skin etc. so don’t be afraid as you can opt for the best skin rejuvenation treatments that will make your skin look more youthful.
- Skin rejuvenation treatment help in repairing your skin from the inside and lightens the stretch marks.
- This treatment is best in hydrating the skin and abolishing wrinkles from areas like thighs and back.
- The rejuvenation includes decreasing the pore size, skin tightening, enhancing the skin texture and repairing the wrinkles through laser surfacing.
Monsoon tends to make the skin oily which results in acne and pimples that ruin your face by leaving ugly scars. Acne can make your face look dull and dirty & may lower your confidence. Do not worry! The advanced acne treatment is highly effective and makes the skin look young and beautiful.
- Acne treatment can help remove deep scars
- Boost up confidence level
- Reduce the stress
Pigmentation is a common skin problem faced by many people during the season change. People with dark skin color have high secretion of melanin in their body whereas people with fair complexion have less melanin secretion. Kiran Dermasurge has wide varieties of technologies to treat this problem such as Chemical Peeling, Derma Roller, IPL, and Mesotherapy. Each one of the treatment is conducted by expert dermatologists. With the help of new technologies, it is made sure that the problem is treated properly. Skin pigmentation helps in making your skin even and rejuvenated by removing the pigmentation.
At Kiran Dermasurge, the experts will personalize a plan to give the best skin treatments at a reasonable cost!